About the Report
The number of women serving on listed company boards has been slowly but steadily increasing over the last decade, yet more progress is needed to ensure women are fully included in board leadership. As a follow-up to our 2020 report, A Few Good Women: Gender Inclusion in Public Company Board Leadership, Diligent Institute set out to investigate this issue, including:
- What are the rates of participation in committees for female board directors?
- How frequently are women asked to assume leadership positions upon joining the board?
- How well represented are women in board leadership roles overall?
- How does the rate of women’s participation in board leadership compare to that of men?
Included in the report are closer looks at the US with a spotlight on California, Europe with a spotlight on Ireland, and Australia.
- Board Practices |
- Corporate Sentiment |
- Cyber Risk |
- Digital Transformation |
- Director Perspectives |
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion |
- Economy |
- Environment, Social, Governance (ESG) |
- Executive Remuneration |
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) |
- Modern Governance |
- Stakeholders and Governance |
- Year in Review